A close up of Ali's gorgeous heterochromial eyes...One is still green and the other still brown. We hope they stay!
So, instead of bore you with day to day minutiae I'll just give you a grand overview and then post lots of pictures to show her discovering the world around her!!! We are doing great and Alessandra is still absolutely PERFECT! I'm not sure what we did to deserve her, but somewhere along the line, we must have done right by someone, as she is too good to be true. She is right where she should be developmentally, and at her 4-month wellness checkup she was still in her upper percentiles, making her larger than most bouncing babies her age.
She sleeps through the night and only cries when she is hungry or tired. She is such a ham and is always smiling. She's already made lots of friends at day care and they all run up the stairs to come say hello when I bring her in the mornings. Oh, and have I mentioned that she is ADORABLE??? We're not quite sure where all of her hair is yet, but I have confidence that it will be there soon, and when it finally does grow in, it will be A LOT, and let's just hope it sticks to her head! I speak from experience as far as genetics go...Let's just say that it's true what they say about Italian women. If I didn't wax my upper lip once a month, you may as well just call me "Daniel". ;) If she is able to avoid this nasty little bit of upkeep, then more power to her!
The one and only bad thing I can say about her is that she somehow manages to scratch her poor little face to the point of bloodshed! No matter how short we file those nails, she still manages to shred her little forehead, scalp and nose! It doesn't seem to hurt her at all, but it just leaves us in an awkward position amongst strangers while trying to explain that "we swear we cut her nails as often as possible, she just insists on scratching her face off!" Oh well, there's always gotta be one thing, right?
And now for your dose of Alessandra in action:
Just one of the few hilarious photos of Ali with her new best friend Elmo. He is creepy and hilarious at the same time!
The left foot is her new favorite snack. At bath time, changing time, bed time, and every time in between!
Signing off for now. I swear I'm going to try and do a better job of updating! Hugs to all,
Danielle
Danielle
2 of you love me, and I you:
Danielle and Cardo,
She is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sending the pics and updating the blog. She has already changed so much and is growing so fast! I can't wait for her to meet Baby Collier :) :) :)
xo xo xo xo xo xo
aww i love allie!! i loveeeedd watching her,shes soo loveable and loves to smile and play :] i love all the pictures of her smiling!!! shes soo happy. love you guys
of you love me, and I you