Cardo, Alessandra and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on May 6th. We had a wonderful dinner at a steakhouse called Wooley's and it was SO good!!! The service was unmatched and they catered to our every whim knowing that we were there for a special occasion. At the end of the meal, they even brought us a cake and card signed by the entire staff working that evening!!! Not a slice of cake, but a whole cake!!! It was so good, but we were stuffed! We ended up bringing most of it home to pick at.
Even though we've only been married for three years, we have been together for much, much longer than that. We started dating in May of 1998, so we are officially at 11 years, and celebrate our knowing each other each anniversary as well! I love you honey and am so happy that I know you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 of you love me, and I you:
Cardo,
You are DARK! Holy cow! Way to go on the Cancun tan! I'm SO glad you guys were able to hit Wooley's. Next time I'm in town, we're definitely hitting it up.
Happy Anniversary you two! Kiss Alessandra for me!!!
of you love me, and I you