She is stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and MY GODDAUGHTER!I absolutely, unconditionally LOVE HER!She looks like a porcelain doll!Can't wait to see her, hug her and kiss her :) :) :)
Joann's Mom's here, Pitchers posted Dec, 9. of Ali with the piano I gave her tickled me pink. Ali's Grandmom, Joann, is also tickled and delighted that Santa worked hard to deliver a very special gift on my behalf this Christmas.
of you love me, and I you
2 of you love me, and I you:
She is stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and MY GODDAUGHTER!
I absolutely, unconditionally LOVE HER!
She looks like a porcelain doll!
Can't wait to see her, hug her and kiss her :) :) :)
Joann's Mom's here,
Pitchers posted Dec, 9. of Ali with the piano I gave her tickled me pink. Ali's Grandmom, Joann, is also tickled and delighted that Santa worked hard to deliver a very special gift on my behalf this Christmas.
of you love me, and I you