 |
| 18 weeks |
Aloha! Hope this finds you enjoying a great week. Ours has been a bit more hectic than usual, but as always, we manage. Tabytha our daycare provider had the latter half of the week off, and we are also preparing to head back to Saginaw for Grandma's funeral. Let me tell you, working from home while trying to entertain an almost-three-year-old and trying to do laundry and pack is damn near impossible. Enter the 6,352nd "I'll never" that I've broken since "real parenting" reared it's ugly head. A snippet from a hilarious blog about being a mom that I read once in awhile called
Pregnant Chicken:
"Kids shouldn't watch too much tv."
Oh, but what's that? Children stand behind you like a 20lb footstool when you're carrying pots of boiling water, try to throw things down the toilet while you're cleaning it or take their diaper off and pee down the air vents while you're taking a shower?! Oh, too bad there isn't a magical box that played friendly pictures and sounds to distract them for a few mintues while you went poo. Wait. What?
So yeah, I've been utilizing my magical box like a mother trucker. Love you Dora!
What else has been going on? Well, my allergies will tell you and anyone else who'll lend me a Kleenex that fall is on it's way. So we've been taking advantage of getting out while we can before we become hermits. Nothing makes you appreciate summer more than the threat of it going away.
We've been playing outside in the backyard:
 |
| Getting ready to talk daddy into a game of hooping. Judging from the activity going on in the foreground, she was probably unsuccessful |
 |
| Climbing on her playset |
 |
| Running through the sprinkler. In her clothes. Again. In our defense, she was not supposed to be running in it, she didn't eat her dinner this night. Man, we are weak. |
And hanging with all our new friends in the neighborhood:
 |
| Our neighbors, Sean, Ethan, and Stephen, just before we all walked to the creek to let the frog go that Ethan is holding. |
 |
| Sean and Ali like to hang out pretty much every day. We think they lurrrve each other. |
| | |
| 17 weeks |
Can you even believe I'm already 18 weeks?!? I totally can't! We find out the gender on Wednesday already! Absolutely stoked to know. Hopefully we can get some good ultrasound pics to post for you.
Right now, Baby T is the size of a bell pepper:
Also right now, I just ate an entire Totino's pizza by myself:
So...There's a pretty good chance that either Baby T or I will turn out to look more like this:
That is all. Until next week's exciting post all about sex (not that kind, pervert! Gender, gender!!)...Ciao!
1 of you love me, and I you:
I laughed during the entire post! We are excited to find out all about Baby Girl Torres or Baby Boy Torres! We are thrilled and can't wait either! Ooh! We also love Jabba the Hut but I serously doubt EITHER of you will look like that because Mrs. Size 4 at Week 18, you have NOTHING to worry about!!!
of you love me, and I you